I-Trac is a state-of-the-art modular heavy duty access matting that enables vehicular traffic over inhospitable and unsafe ground. I-Trac has quickly become the temporary matting solution of choice in a variety of industries including Construction, Oil and Gas, Utilities, Events and Military. I-Trac provides an excellent temporary drivable roadway or platform that is durable, easy to transport and protects sensitive surfaces from damage. Manually deployed in rapid time, I-Trac supports extreme loads due to its unique shape and material composition. I-Trac boasts a unique patented interlocking design that creates a contiguous surface capable of carrying extreme loads over virtually all ground conditions.
The advantages that I-Trac offers in comparison to alternative products is its extreme strength to weight ratio. Each panel weighs only 38 pounds and is manually deployable. Installation is quick and easy, requiring no special skills or equipment.
I-Trac has an extreme strength-to-weight ratio, is easy to install and is lightweight.
- Built to handle heavy equipment
- Deployed at a rate of 500 sq. ft. per man-hour manually
- Each panel weighs 38 pounds, covers 8.6 sq. ft.
- Extreme strength-to-weight ratio with a load capacity of up to 86,400 lbs./sq.ft.
- Due to its compact panel size, a 48’ flatbed can haul 9,800 sq. ft. per load
- Translucent material and connectors offers advantages for natural turf installations
- For natural or synthetic turf protection